The City of Wilmington
wishes to provide its citizens the opportunity to participate in city
Interested parties are invited to submit an application to the City
Clerk to volunteer to serve on one of the following Board(s):
- Historic Preservation Commission (requires city residency)
- Historic District – resident
- Historic District Overlay (HDO)
- Downtown Parking Advisory Committee (requires city residency)
- DBA Representative
- Thalian Hall Center for the Performing Arts Board of Trustees
- Wilmington Tree Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment (requires city residency)
The deadline to apply is Monday, June 4, 2012.
If you are interested in volunteering to serve on the above-mentioned board(s),
please submit an application to the City Clerk for Council’s consideration. Contact the City Clerk's Office at 910.341.7816 for more information.
here to apply online