Layout - Left Frame
Sunday, July 24, 2016

Serve on a board or commission

Serve on a board or commission

The City of Wilmington wishes to provide its citizens the opportunity to participate in city government.

Interested parties are invited to submit an application to the City Clerk to volunteer to serve on one of the following Board(s): 

  • Historic Preservation Commission (requires city residency)
    • Historic District – resident
    • Historic District Overlay (HDO)
  • Downtown Parking Advisory Committee (requires city residency)
    • At-large
    • DBA Representative
  • Thalian Hall Center for the Performing Arts Board of Trustees
  • Wilmington Tree Commission
  • Zoning Board of Adjustment (requires city residency)

The deadline to apply is Monday, June 4, 2012.

If you are interested in volunteering to serve on the above-mentioned board(s), please submit an application to the City Clerk for Council’s consideration. Contact the City Clerk's Office at 910.341.7816 for more information.  

Click here to apply online

Download application

Share with friends

Layout - Right Frame
Layout - Footer Top Left Corner Layout - Footer Top Right Corner
Terms of Use  Privacy  ADA Policy  ©2002-2016 City of Wilmington 
102 North Third Street - Post Office Box 1810
Wilmington, North Carolina 28402-1810
Questions, Comments? Email Us!