City seeks volunteers
The City of Wilmington wishes to provide its residents the opportunity to participate in city government. Interested citizens are invited to submit an application to the City Clerk to volunteer to serve on one of the following Board(s):
- Cape Fear Public Utility Authority
- Golf Course Advisory Committee
- Historic Preservation Commission (requires city residency)
- Historic District Overlay (HDO)
- Wilmington Planning Commission
- Sister City Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment (requires city residency)
The deadline to apply is Thursday, September 13, 2012.
If you are interested in volunteering to serve on the above-mentioned board(s), please submit an application to the City Clerk for Council’s consideration.
Contact the City Clerk's Office at 910.341.7816 for more information.