Selected public streets in the Historic Downtown are designated as time-limited for non-permit holders. Properties on those streets and corners adjacent to qualifying streets are eligible to participate in the Residential Parking Permit Program
- $25 for first three (3) permits,
- $50 per permit thereafter.
- $25-long-term Visitor's pass (expires January 31st annually)
- $2- 24-hour Visitor's pass (may purchase up to ten (10))
- Proof of residency (lease agreement, deed, or utility bill)
- Resident's vehicle registration and driver's license
- Payment of outstanding tickets prior to issuance of permit.
Individuals who park in designated residential permit areas in excess of maximum time limit indicated by signage will be written a ticket. Tickets will be $25.
It should be unlawful for any person to display an unauthorized parking permit. Any person who violates the fraudualent use provision shall be subject to a penalty of $100.
Residential District Parking- Currently 100 block Ann St.,and 200 block of Orange and 200 block of S. 2nd Street.
Historic District Parking- Area located on Front St. between Ann & Church Streets; 100 and 200 block of Nun St.
Residential Parking Program Guidelines