Our parking decks are now using Pay-in-Lane machines for ease and convenience of payment.
Click here for more information.
- 114 N. 2nd St (between Chestnut and Princess streets)
- 115 Market St (intersection of Market and 2nd streets)
- 200 N. Water St (between Chestnut and Grace streets)
- First hour free
- $1/hour; $8 max
- Pay upon entry Thurs-Sat after 9 p.m.:
$5 flat rate
- Decks charge 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- First hour: $3
- $1.50/ hour thereafter
- 6 a.m.-5 p.m., Mon-Fri: $6 max
- After 5 p.m. and weekends: $5 flat rate
- Covered: $45
- Card Replacement Fee: $10
- Card Reactivation Fee: $5
- Market St. Deck rooftop: $30
- Reserved space: $70
- Rate: $60
- Reserved space: $100
For information on parking at the Wilmington Convention Center, click here.
Businesses can purchase a book of validation stamps to validate customers' parking.
Simply affix one self-adhesive stamp for each hour needed ( minus the FIRST 60 MINUTES FREE) to customer's deck ticket so they may present it to the booth attendant upon exiting the deck.