Paystations are located at mid-block crossings in:
- 00 block of North Front Street between Market Street and Princess Street
- 100 block of North Front Street between Princess Street and Chestnut Street
How to Park:
Look for our signs, park curbside, note your space number, and follow instructions at the pay station.
You will not need to place a receipt in your vehicle.
Parking is monitored electronically.
Click here to watch a Pay Station in use
Click here to view Numbered Spaces map example
Click here to view a Block Sign to guide you to the pay stations
- Retailer Options- Merchants and businesses can offer discounted or complimentary parking to their preferred customers.
- Convenience- Pay stations allow customers to pay with coins, cash, bank card, Pay-by-Phone, tokens, or merchant coupon.
- Communication- Customized screen can update visitors on current events, emergency messaging, and fee changes.
- Flexibility- Pay stations can be programmed to not accept payment on holiday or special events.
- Aesthetics- Pay stations reduce sidewalk clutter leaving more room for pedestrians.