The City of Wilmington has implemented an automated payment system, Pay-In-Lane, in our garages located on 2nd Street. The Pay-In-Lane stations accept cash, coins (nickels, dimes, quarters, gold dollars), merchant validations, debit cards, and Visa/Mastercard/Discover/Diners Club cards.
How the Pay-In-Lane System Works:
Exit: A Pay-In-Lane station is located by the parking deck booth.
- Stop at the parking deck gate entrance.
- Press the GREEN button to obtain a ticket from the slot.
- You MUST keep your ticket to process payment upon exit
- The gate will activate so you can enter the deck
- Proceed to exit station
- Insert your deck ticket as indicated
- Amount due will be displayed
- If you wish to recieve a receipt push the "Receipt" button and one will be provided
- Insert US Currency up to a twenty dollar bill ($20.00) or debit/credit card
- Any change will be dispensed and the gate will rise
- Validations: If you have recieved parking validation from a participating merchant, insert the card as indicated and the amount of the validation will be deducted from the fee.
Press the "Lost Ticket" button and process payment. If you lose your ticket you will be required to pay the $8.00 "Lost Ticket" Fee.
If you are experiencing trouble with exiting the deck, please, press the "Press for Assistance" button and you will be put in touch with someone who can assit you.