Application Process for Race/Walk Permits
- All race/organized walk permit requests must be received no later than 60 days preceding the event.
- You will be contacted by the permit processor upon receipt of the application.
- The submittal of an application does not constitute a valid permit until all City Departments have approved the application.
- Upon review, notification of approval or rejection will be provided. If the application is rejected, a written response will be provided. If approved, a permit will be issued.
- Some events may require multiple permitting procedures. Additional permit applications, such as a street barricade permit or noise permit may need to accompany this application. City staff will work with you to determine whether this is necessary and provide you with any additional paperwork you may need to submit.
Back to Race Permit Page