- Reservations will be taken two months prior to the Friday of any festival weekend and two months prior to the 4th of July holiday beginning at 9:00 am. Calls or voicemail messages received prior to 9:00 am will not be honored.
- There is a two night minimum on festival weekends only (excluding the 4th of July).
- Reservations may only be made by phone and are taken on a first come first served basis based on the order that your call or voice message is received (all calls and voicemail messages are time stamped). Only one reservation per person/caller.
- When all available dock space is filled, names will be added to a waiting list on a first come first served basis.
This reservation policy is in effect for the following dates:
- Azalea Festival weekend: April 12-14, 2013 (reservations taken beginning February 12, 2013)
- Fourth of July: July 4, 2013 (reservations taken beginning May 4, 2013)
- Riverfest weekend: October 4 - 6, 2013 (reservations taken beginning August 4, 2013)
Contact the City Docks at (910) 520-6875 for reservations and assistance.