Water Faucet

Get information regarding CFPUA drinking water here.

Streets & Sidewalks

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


To report a pothole on a city-maintained street, call 910.341.7879.

View a map of city streets.

To report a pothole on a state or county maintained street, call the NCDOT at 910.341.0500.

Street Maintenance

To request routine maintenance of a city-owned street in the City of Wilmington please call 910.341.7879.

View a map of city streets.

Sidewalk Repairs

To request sidewalk repair or installation or for information on ADA ramp installation, please contact Danny Costin at 910.341.7895.

Street Closure Permits

Request a special event/street closure permit.

Call Before You Dig

Other Concerns?

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer