For PC Users
1. Right click on the link
2. Choose "Save target as" from the resulting menu
3. You will then be asked to save the document on your computer
For Mac Users
1. Press and hold the Ctrl button
2. Click on the link you wish to save
3. Choose "Save Link As" from the resulting menu
4. You will then be asked to save the document on your computer
Be sure to save it in a place where you will remember it's location. (ex. My Documents, Desktop, etc.)
Note: Following these instructions will not change or alter the file in any way.
How to download Adobe Reader for free-
To view a pdf document, you need to have Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader installed on your PC.
If you need Adobe Reader, please click here to download directly from Adobe.
For additional help, please contact the City Webmaster at 910-342-2787.