The Wilmington City Council wishes to provide City residents the opportunity
to participate in City Government to the maximum extent.
The City Council is inviting interested citizens to offer their services to the following Board(s):
- NEW HANOVER COUNTY COMMISSION FOR WOMEN
- HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION
- HISTORIC DISTRICT (HD) – SEPARATE USE
- SISTER CITY COMMISSION
- CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
- CITY RESIDENTS – AT LARGE
- CONVENTION CENTER ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- WILMINGTON CONVENTION CENTER DISTRICT HOTELIER
- AT-LARGE (2)
- AREA ATTRACTION
- DOWNTOWN PARKING ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- RESIDENT CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT (CBD)
- RESIDENT HISTORIC DISTRICT (HD)
- AT-LARGE (CITY LIMITS)
- LEGION STADIUM COMMISSION
- NEW HANOVER COUNTY COMMUNITY ACTION, INC. (HEADSTART)
If you are interested in volunteering to serve on the above-mentioned board(s), please submit an application to the City Clerk for Council’s consideration.
Application forms and information regarding appointments may be obtained online at www.wilmingtonnc.gov
or from Mrs. Penelope Spicer-Sidbury, City Clerk, City Hall, 102 North Third Street, P.O. Box 1810, Wilmington, NC 28402. (910) 341-7816.
DEADLINE – FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010