The City of Wilmington wishes to provide its residents the opportunity to participate in city government.
Interested citizens are invited to submit an application to the City Clerk to volunteer to serve on one of the following Board(s):
- Convention Center Advisory Committee
- New Hanover County Community Action (Headstart)
- Golf Course Advisory Committee
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Downtown Parking Advisory Committee
- Downtown Business (retail & Central Business District)
- Downtown Resident – Cbd – Office
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
- Sister City Commission
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 11, 2010.
If you are interested in volunteering to serve on the above-mentioned board(s), please submit an application to the City Clerk for Council’s consideration.
Contact the City Clerk's Office at 910.341.7816 for more information or visit the Boards and Commissions web page
Click here to apply online
Click here to download an application