The City of Wilmington wishes to provide its residents the opportunity to participate in city government.
Interested citizens are invited to submit an application to the City Clerk to volunteer to serve on one of the following boards or commissions:
- Sister City Commission
- Golf Course Advisory Committee
- Historic Preservation Commission (requires city residency)
- New Hanover County Community Action (Headstart)
- Downtown Parking Advisory Committee
- Downtown business (Retail & Central Business District)
- Downtown resident – Central Business District
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
- Wilmington/New Hanover County Port, Waterway & Beach Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment (requires city residency)
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 18, 2010.
If you are interested in volunteering to serve on the above-mentioned boards or commissions, please submit an application to the City Clerk for Council’s consideration.
Contact the City Clerk's Office at 910.341.7816 for more information.
Click here to apply online
Click here to download an application