The City of Wilmington
wishes to provide its residents the opportunity to participate in city
Interested citizens are invited to submit an application to the City
Clerk to volunteer to serve on one of the following Board(s):
- Downtown Parking Advisory Committee
- Downtown business (retail/CBD)
- Downtown resident (CBD)
- Tree Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission (requires city residency)
- Overlay District
- Historic Separate Use
- Olsen Farm Park Oversight Committee
- Zoning Board of Adjustment (requires city residency)
The deadline to apply is Friday, July 15, 2011.
If you are interested in volunteering to serve on the above-mentioned board(s),
please submit an application to the City Clerk for Council’s consideration.
Contact the City Clerk's Office at 910.341.7816 for more information.
Click here to apply online
Click here to download an application