The City of Wilmington wishes to provide its residents the opportunity to participate in city government.
Interested citizens are invited to submit an application to the City Clerk to volunteer to serve on one of the following Board(s):
- Convention Center Advisory Committee
- Historic Preservation Commission (requires city residency)
- Resident Overlay District
- Wilmington Housing Authority
- Downtown Parking Advisory Committee (requires city residency)
- Wilmington Planning Commission (requires city residency)
- Wilmington Tree Commission
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
- Cape Fear Public Transportation Authority (requires city residency or environs residency)
- Vision 2020 Committee
- Downtown business owner
- Downtown resident
The deadline to apply is Wednesday, October 5, 2011.
If you are interested in volunteering to serve on the above-mentioned board(s), please submit an application to the City Clerk for Council’s consideration.
Contact the City Clerk's Office at 910.341.7816 for more information.
Click here to apply online
Click here to download an application