The City of Wilmington wishes to provide its residents the opportunity to participate in city government.
Interested citizens are invited to submit an application to the City Clerk to volunteer to serve on one of the following Boards:
- Historic Preservation Commission (requires city residency)
- Resident overlay distric
- Historic separate use district - CBD - HDO (Business)
- Downtown Parking Advisory Committee (requires city residency)
- DBA Representative
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Wilmington Tree Commission
The deadline to apply is Monday, January 30, 2012. If you are interested in volunteering to serve on the above-mentioned board(s), please submit an application to the City Clerk for Council’s consideration.
Contact the City Clerk's Office at 910.341.7816 for more information.
Click here to apply online.
Click here to download an application.