The City of Wilmington wishes to provide its residents the opportunity to participate in city government.
Interested citizens are invited to submit an application to the City Clerk to volunteer to serve on one of the following Board(s):
- CAPE FEAR PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION ADVISORY BOARD
- COMMISSION ON AFRICAN-AMERICAN HISTORY
- COMPREHENSIVE PLAN UPDATE STEERING COMMITTEE
- HANNAH BLOCK HISTORIC USO BUILDING AND COMMUNITY ARTS CENTER ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION (REQUIRES CITY RESIDENCY)
- HISTORIC DISTRICT OVERLAY (HDO)
- OLSEN FARM PARK OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
- LEGION STADIUM COMMISSION
- DOWNTOWN PARKING ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- WILMINGTON TREE COMMISSION
The deadline to apply is Thursday, December 27, 2012.
- ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT (REQUIRES CITY RESIDENCY)
If you are interested in volunteering to serve on the above-mentioned board(s), please submit an application to the City Clerk for Council’s consideration.
Contact the City Clerk's Office at 910.341.7816 for more information.
Click here to apply online
Click here to download an application