Posted on February 06, 2013 00:00
The City of Wilmington wishes to provide its residents the opportunity to participate in city government. Interested citizens are invited to submit an application to the City Clerk to volunteer to serve on one of the following board(s):
- Cape Fear Public Transportation Advisory Board
- Human Service Agency Representative
- Commission on African-American History
- Hannah Block Historic USO Building and Community Arts Center Advisory Committee
- Representative from the arts community
- Historic Preservation Commission (requires city residency)
- Historic District Overlay (HDO)
The deadline to apply is Friday, February 15, 2013.
If you are interested in volunteering to serve on the above-mentioned board(s), please submit an application to the City Clerk for Council’s consideration.
Contact the City Clerk's Office at 910.341.7816 for more information.
Click here to apply online.
Click here to download an application.
- Olsen Park Oversight Committee
- Legion Stadium Commission
- Downtown Parking Advisory Committee
- Sister City Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment (requires city residency)