The City of Wilmington wishes to provide its residents the opportunity to participate in city government.
Interested citizens are invited to submit an application to the City Clerk to volunteer to serve on one of the following Board(s):
The deadline to apply is Friday, July 26, 2013.
- Commission on African-American History
- Downtown Parking Advisory Committee
- Historic Preservation Commission
(Requires city residency)
- Historic District Overlay (HDO)
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
If you are interested in volunteering to serve on the above-mentioned board(s), please submit an application to the City Clerk for Council’s consideration.
Contact the City Clerk's Office at 910.341.7816 for more information.
Click here to apply online
Click here to download an application