The Legion Stadium Pool (2131 Carolina Beach Road), the Northside Pool (750 Bess Street) and the Robert Strange Pool (410 10th Street) will be open:
- Saturday, August 31 from noon to 5 p.m.
- Monday, September 2 from noon to 6 p.m.
The Northside Splash Pad will be open 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. through September 3 (weather permitting).
The Legion Stadium pool will go to the dogs for the Annual Pooch Plunge on:
- Tuesday, September 3 through Friday, September 6 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 7 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, September 8 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Sorry, no humans will be allowed in the pool!
All facilities are handicap accessible and are equipped with bathhouses/restroom facilities. Pools also feature lifeguard staff on duty at all times.
Admission to the pools is $1 for children and $2 for adults. Admission is always free to the Splash Pad.
Visit the city's pools web page or call 343.3682 for more information.