The St. Patrick's Day Parade and festival will be in downtown Wilmington on Saturday, Mar. 15.
The parade will begin at 11 a.m. at the corner of N. Front and Red Cross streets, travel south to Dock St., then back north on Water St.
At noon, following the parade, the festival will begin in the parking lot of the former Wachovia Bank Building at the corner of N. Water and Princess streets.
The following will be closed at 10 a.m. Mar. 15
- Intersections of Red Cross, Walnut and Grace streets with N. 3rd Street
- Intersections of Red Cross and Grace streets with N. 2nd Street
- Intersections of Red Cross, Walnut, Grace, Chestnut, Princess, Market and Dock streets with Front Street
- N. 2nd Street between Grace & Red Cross streets
- Front Street between Red Cross & Dock streets
For more information on this event, please visit wilmingtonstpatricksdayfestival.com.