1. How do I get a copy of my police report?
You may get a copy of the front page of your incident report at P2C.wilmingtonnc.gov
or by coming to the Wilmington Police Department’s front desk.
2. How do I obtain a precious metals permit?
Click on the precious metals link on the previous page for more information.
3. Do the crimes against property section have the ability to check local pawn shops for pawned stolen property?
Yes. Pawn shops are required by law to report all merchandise that is pawned or sold to law enforcement. We have access to the database that houses that information.
4. What do I do if I have located my property in a pawn shop?
Contact law enforcement with the information.
5. What should I do if I have information on where stolen property might be or information on suspects from larceny cases?
Contact law enforcement at 910-343-3620; text a tip; or by using the email link provided.
6. Why is my case inactive?
The Wilmington police Department Crimes against Property Section looks at multiple factors to include suspect information, evidence and crime patterns. If none of these factors are present then the case may be inactivated.