- Complete & submit a Right of Way Permit Application.
- Pay $10 permit fee.
- Completed applications will be reviewed and a Right of Way Permit may be issued.
- City Standard Details for construction are provided to Customer and/or Contractor.
- Within 5 business days of receiving the Permit Application a City Survey Crew will mobilize to the location and stake out the alignment & elevation of driveway.
- Contractor builds concrete forms, based on City Survey stake out.
- Contractor calls a City Construction Inspector for a concrete form inspection. This is usually accomplished within 2 days after the inspection is requested.
- Once the concrete forms have been approved by the City Construction Inspector the concrete may be poured, based on the City Standards provided.
- Once the concrete is poured the Contractor shall call for a final inspection by a City Construction Inspector to inspect for compliance.
Note: Driveways with drainage pipe require additional inspection and stake out