Fence or Wall Construction
- Complete & submit a Right of Way Permit Application.
- Pay $10 permit fee.
- Information that will be required prior to issuance of a permit will include, but not be limited to, details of the proposed wall or fence, height, type of construction, approximate location with regards to other structures.
- The fence or wall must comply with the City Ordinance prior to issuance of a ROW Permit.
- Completed applications will be reviewed and a Right of Way Permit may be issued.
- Within 5 business days of receiving the Permit Application a City Survey Crew will stake out the right of way lines and the sight distance triangles.
- Customer or Contractor builds the fence on private property and not public property.
- Customer and/or Contractor must comply with all agencies having jurisdiction.