Layout - Left Frame
Sunday, February 7, 2016

House Moving
  • Your NC DOT Permit must be obtained prior to applying for a City ROW permit.
  • Complete & submit a Right of Way Permit Application. Include a copy of your NCDOT Permit with your City application.
  • Pay $100 permit fee.
  • Completed applications will be reviewed and a Right of Way Permit may be issued.

Oversize & Overweight permits are reviewed on a case by case basis.  

Layout - Right Frame
Layout - Footer Top Left Corner Layout - Footer Top Right Corner
Terms of Use  Privacy  ADA Policy  ©2002-2016 City of Wilmington 
102 North Third Street - Post Office Box 1810
Wilmington, North Carolina 28402-1810
Questions, Comments? Email Us!