- Complete & submit a Right of Way Permit Application.
- Provide a Traffic Control Plan in accordance with either MUTCD or NC DOT Standards.
- Pay $10 permit fee.
- Pay fees associated wit the removal of parking meters, pay stations, or closure of paid parking spaces to Parking Services
- Completed applications will be reviewed and a Right of Way Permit may be issued.
- Information that will be required prior to issuance of a permit will include, but not be limited to, length of time of the closure, reason for the closure, public safety hazards must be addressed, an approved traffic control plan.
- Customer and/or Contractor complies with all agencies having jurisdiction
Temporary parking space closures are reviewed on a case by case basis.