- Complete & submit a Right of Way Permit Application
- Provide a Traffic Control Plan in accordance with either MUTCD or NC DOT Standards.
- Pay $10 permit fee.
- Completed applications will be reviewed and a Right of Way Permit may be issued.
- Information that will be required prior to issuance of a permit will include, but not be limited to: length of time of the closure, reason for the closure,public safety hazards must be addressed,an approved traffic control plan
- Customer and/or Contractor complies with all agencies having jurisdiction
Temporary road and sidewalk closures are reviewed on a case by case basis.