The Fit For Fun Center is an interactive facility for parents and children ages five and under. We offer an age-appropriate play environment that encourages education, physical activity, social interaction and self-expression.
Our goal is to provide families an inclusive space for fitness, fun, and fellowship.
The Center offers:
- Large main play area including slides, ball pool, tunnel and various ride on toys
- Art room with paint and glue projects, homemade play-dough and a water table
- Small toys room with play kitchen, dress up station, train table, books and manipulatives
- Fully fenced outdoor playground
NEW! Weekly Activities (Included with regular admission fees)
Winter Break Big Kid Days
January 2, 3 9 am ‐12 pm & 1‐4 pm (weekdays)
Ages 9 & under
Kids ages 6‐9 are welcome back to Fit For Fun during Winter Break! Enjoy some fun
activities for big kids along with all normal offerings. Younger children are welcome to play as usual.
Polar Penguin Party
Friday Jan. 17 @ 9 am-12 pm
Event is open to the general public. Register Online
Cost: $5 per child ages six months through five years old (passes will also be accepted, payment taken on day of event at check-in)
Pre-registration is required.
Big Kid Day @ Fit For Fun
- Date: 08/20/2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Fit For Fun/Boxing Center
302 S 10th
Wilmington, North Carolina 28402
Ages 9 & under
$5 per child (included with general admission)
No pre-registration required
Enjoy some fun activities for big kids along with all normal offerings. Younger children are welcome to play as usual.