4099 S. 17th Street
Wilmington, NC 28412
Andy Fairbanks Manager
Hours: Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Nature Preserve
- Handicap accessible 1.3 mile walking/bike trail
- Picnic shelters
- Playground areas
- Community building available for rentals & classes
- Halyburton Park Trail Guide
- Events Center Brochure for Weddings/Special Events
Pre-registration is required for all programs. Call 341.0075 for more information.
- Nature/classes Brochure Register Online
- Preschool Nature Programs Register Online
- Fitness Classes Flyer Register Online
- School Field Trips
- Dragonfly Curriculum
- Dragonfly Guide
Halyburton Park is the perfect location for weddings, birthday parties, business meetings and other special events.
Picnic Shelters Reserve Picnic Shelters Online
Hours to reserve: 9 am - 1 pm or 2 pm - 6 pm
$30 for 4 hours city tax payer
$35 for 4 hours non city taxpayer
Non-profit groups (with 501c3 designation)*
Cost: City taxpayer: $20 for 4 hours
Non-city taxpayer: $25 for 4 hours
- Date: 07/05/2017 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Halyburton Park
4099 S 17th St
Wilmington, North Carolina 28412
- Introduction: Come see a live alligator at Halyburton Park!
Come out to see a live alligator at Halyburton Park and learn all about alligators: Part of our Summer Nature Series offered on Wednesday evenings.
Cost: $5 Ages: 5/up. Pre-registration is required. Register Online or call 341.0075.