Join us for Fire in the Pines Festival on Saturday, Oct. 14 at Halyburton Park! Details
4099 S. 17th Street
Wilmington, NC 28412
Andy Fairbanks Manager
Hours: Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Nature Preserve
- Handicap accessible 1.3 mile walking/bike trail
- Picnic shelters
- Playground areas
- Community building available for rentals & classes
- Halyburton Park Trail Guide
- Events Center Brochure for Weddings/Special Events
Pre-registration is required for all programs. Call 341.0075 for more information.
- Nature/classes Brochure Register Online
- Preschool Nature Programs Register Online
- Fitness Classes Flyer Register Online
- School Field Trips
- Dragonfly Curriculum
- Dragonfly Guide
Halyburton Park is the perfect location for weddings, birthday parties, business meetings and other special events.
Picnic Shelters Reserve Picnic Shelters Online
Hours to reserve: 9 am - 1 pm or 2 pm - 6 pm
$30 for 4 hours city tax payer
$35 for 4 hours non city taxpayer
Non-profit groups (with 501c3 designation)*
Cost: City taxpayer: $20 for 4 hours
Non-city taxpayer: $25 for 4 hours
Bird Hike -Sunset Beach/Bird Island
- Date: 10/19/2017 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Halyburton Park
4099 S 17th St
Wilmington, North Carolina 28412
- Introduction: Bird Hike
Each month we will explore a different site along the NC Birding Trail in the Coastal Plain. Each hike will be approximately 2 miles. Transportation from Halyburton Park is included.
Ages: 16 /up Cost: $10/person
Register Online or call Halyburton Park at 341.0075.