4099 S. 17th Street
Wilmington, NC 28412
Andy Fairbanks Manager
Hours: Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Nature Preserve
- Handicap accessible 1.3 mile walking/bike trail
- Picnic shelters
- Playground areas
- Community building available for rentals & classes
- Halyburton Park Trail Guide
- Events Center Brochure for Weddings/Special Events
Pre-registration is required for all programs. Call 341.0075 for more information.
- Nature/classes Brochure Register Online
- Preschool Nature Programs Register Online
- Fitness Classes Flyer Register Online
- School Field Trips
- Dragonfly Curriculum
- Dragonfly Guide
Halyburton Park is the perfect location for weddings, birthday parties, business meetings and other special events.
Picnic Shelters Reserve Picnic Shelters Online
Hours to reserve: 9 am - 1 pm or 2 pm - 6 pm
$30 for 4 hours city tax payer
$35 for 4 hours non city taxpayer
Non-profit groups (with 501c3 designation)*
Cost: City taxpayer: $20 for 4 hours
Non-city taxpayer: $25 for 4 hours
Winter Bird ID
- Date: 01/23/2018 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Halyburton Park
4099 S 17th St
Wilmington, North Carolina 28412
- Introduction: Explore different bird habitats in Wilmington
Coastal North Carolina is home to numerous species of birds, including many that migrate through this area. Join Becky Skiba with the NC Wildlife Resource Commission and Andy Fairbanks with Halyburton Park to explore the various habitats in the Wilmington area. We will meet at the park at 8:45am.
Date: 1/23 Time: 9am-3pm
Ages: 16/up Cost: $10
Pre-registration is required. Register Online or call 341.0075.