4099 S. 17th Street
Wilmington, NC 28412
Andy Fairbanks Manager
Hours: Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Nature Preserve
- Handicap accessible 1.3 mile walking/bike trail
- Picnic shelters
- Playground areas
- Community building available for rentals & classes
- Halyburton Park Trail Guide
- Events Center Brochure for Weddings/Special Events
Pre-registration is required for all programs. Call 341.0075 for more information. REGISTER ONLINE
- Preschool Nature Programs
- Fitness Classes
- Summer Nature Camps
- School Field Trips
- Dragonfly Curriculum
- Dragonfly Guide
Halyburton Park is the perfect location for weddings, birthday parties, business meetings and other special events.
Picnic Shelters Reserve Picnic Shelters Online
Hours to reserve: 9 am - 1 pm or 2 pm - 6 pm
$30 for 4 hours city tax payer
$35 for 4 hours non city taxpayer
Non-profit groups (with 501c3 designation)*
Cost: City taxpayer: $20 for 4 hours
Non-city taxpayer: $25 for 4 hours
Project Food, Land & People Workshop
- Date: 02/12/2018 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Halyburton Park
4099 S 17th St
Wilmington, North Carolina 28412
- Introduction: This 6 hour workshop counts towards NC Environmental Educator’s Certification and Continuing Education Credits for Criteria I.
Join Dru Harrison and Elissa Riley with New Hanover County Soil and Water Conservation District for Project Food, Land, and People or FLP. FLP is a hands-on workshop where participants will learn interdisciplinary lessons on topics connecting people, the land we live on and the food that sustains us. This 6 hour workshop counts towards NC Environmental Educator’s Certification and Continuing Education Credits for Criteria I. This workshop is FREE. A Workbook or CD can be purchased the day of the workshop for $30 each.
Date: 2/12 Time: 9am-4pm
Age: 16 and up Cost: FREE
Pre-registration is required. Register Online or call 341.0075.