Halloween tips and tricks for staying safe
Halloween is here and the Wilmington Police Department wants you to have a spooky good time. Follow these tips and tricks to make sure you have a safe and happy Halloween!
• Always take a buddy.
• Stay in familiar neighborhoods.
• Carry a flashlight.
• Don’t cut across yards or driveways
• Do not carry weapons or realistic looking weapons as props.
• Eat only wrapped candy
• It is illegal to wear masks on public property if you are 16 years or older.
• Make sure costumes don't drag on the ground.
• Wear proper fitting shoes.
• Only approach houses with the porch light on.