Volunteer for a board or commission
The City of Wilmington wishes to provide its residents the opportunity to get involved in their city government. Interested citizens are invited to submit an application to the City Clerk to volunteer to serve on one of the following board(s):
- Convention Center Advisory Committee
- Area Attraction
- Commission on African-American History
- Loan Review Board
- Municipal Services District Advisory Committee
- Resident (2 openings)
- New Hanover County/City of Wilmington Community Relations Advisory Committee
- Civil Rights
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
- Planning Commission
- Tree Commission
The deadline to apply is Thursday, Jan. 25, 2018.
If you are interested in volunteering to serve on the above-mentioned board(s), please submit an application to the City Clerk for Council's consideration.
Contact the City Clerk's Office at 910.341.7816 for more information.
- Click here to apply online.
- Click here to download an application
- Hear why serving on a board or commission is important to our community from Mayor Pro-tem Margaret Haynes