To receive email notices when bids are added to the City of Wilmington website, sign up for eNotification.
The City of Wilmington reserves the right to reject any and all bids.For Online Auction visit www.govdeals.com.
ATTN VENDORS: The City of Wilmington is changing financial systems, which will mean changes to the way invoices are submitted for payment.
Debris Management, Recovery and Removal Services RFP
- Category:Professional Services
- RFP Number:S6-0218 RFP
- Start Date:02/08/2018 2:33 PM
- Close Date:03/15/2018 3:00 PM
The City of Wilmington is seeking proposals from qualified bidders to partner with City staff to provide comprehensive disaster recovery services in the wake of a natural or manmade disaster. It is the intent of the City to obtain proposals from qualified firms to establish a Standby Contract for Debris Management, Recovery and Removal Services.
Bids must be mailed or delivered to:
P.O. Box 1810
305 Chestnut Street - 5th Floor
Wilmington, NC 28401
How to Bid
- We do not accept sealed bids via the internet at this time
- If Bid Invitation is available online, print, fill out and deliver to Purchasing
- All addenda are listed within the bid post
- If you plan to bid, contact Purchasing to be added to the Bidder's List to ensure you have all needed info
- Click here for M/WBE info