To receive email notices when bids are added to the City of Wilmington website, sign up for eNotification.
The City of Wilmington reserves the right to reject any and all bids.For Online Auction visit www.govdeals.com.
ATTN VENDORS: The City of Wilmington is changing financial systems, which will mean changes to the way invoices are submitted for payment.
Opioid Pilot Project-Cape Fear Opiate Overdose Quick Response Team
- Category:Professional Services
- RFP Number:RFP S1-0418
- Start Date:04/02/2018 1:24 PM
- Close Date:04/30/2018 3:00 PM
The City of Wilmington is seeking proposals from qualified agencies to provide direct services and preventative interventions to the community for survivors of opiate drug overdoses.
Bids must be mailed or delivered to:
P.O. Box 1810
305 Chestnut Street - 5th Floor
Wilmington, NC 28401
How to Bid
- We do not accept sealed bids via the internet at this time
- If Bid Invitation is available online, print, fill out and deliver to Purchasing
- All addenda are listed within the bid post
- If you plan to bid, contact Purchasing to be added to the Bidder's List to ensure you have all needed info
- Click here for M/WBE info