Kevin O'Grady is serving his third four year term on the Wilmington City Council. He has been active in many Wilmington community organizations as an Officer or Board Member, including the Historic Wilmington Foundation, Residents of Old Wilmington, and the volunteer coordinator of the AARP Tax-Aide Program. Kevin retired to Wilmington from Florida where he was a commercial litigator for 21 years.
In addition to his J.D. from The George Washington University, he holds an MPA from Cornell University, and a BA from Marist College. Married to Diane for 37 years, they have three children and seven grandchildren.
Elected to Office:
Number of Terms:3
City Council Committees:
- Evaluations Committee (Chair)
- Vision 2020 Plan Committee (Chair)
- Appointments to Boards, Commissions & Committees
Other Boards and Commissions:
- Cape Fear Public Utility Authority Board
- Cape Fear Public Transit Authority Board (WAVE)