The FY19 Recommended Budget was presented at the May 1, 2018 Wilmington City Council meeting, and was adopted at the June 19, 2018 City Council Meeting.
- View the presentation of the FY 18-19 Recommended Budget
- View the FY 18-19 Recommended Budget
- Watch the presentation of the FY 18-19 Recommended Budget from the May 1 City Council meeting
- City of Wilmington FY 17-20 Strategic Plan
- FY 18-19 Recommended Budget in Brief
- FY18 Quarterly Report- 1st Quarter
- FY18 Quarterly Report- 2nd Quarter
- FY17 Quarterly Report - 1st Quarter
- FY17 Quarterly Report - 2nd Quarter
- FY17 Quarterly Report - 3rd Quarter
Distinguished Budget Presentation Award
The Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA) presented an award of Distinguished Budget Presentation to the City of Wilmington for its annual budget for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2017.
In order to receive this award a governmental unit must publish a budget document that meets program criteria as a policy document, as an operations guide, as a financial plan and as a communication device.
This award is valid for a period of one year only. The City has been presented with this award for more than twenty (20) years. We believe that our current budget continues to conform to program requirements and we will submit it to the GFOA to determine its eligibility for another award.
FY19 Property tax rate is $0.4984 per $100 of assessed valuation
Budget and Research Office
- Ensure sensible control over city expenditures
- Participate in city's overall financial management
- Provide city officials with prompt and accurate budgetary services