The Third Annual Cape Fear Region MED Week is scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 19th, 8 -4 pm at the UNCW Burney Center. Free and open to the Public. Please register below.
Managing the Challenge of Change will recognize the economic contributions of minority owned business, provide opportunities for building vendor relationships, and present educational sessions to develop your business. Our luncheon keynote, Oscar Lewis, will outline his winning philosophy on how managing change has helped define his continuous business success.
To receive email notices when bids are added to the City of Wilmington website, sign up for eNotification.
The City of Wilmington reserves the right to reject any and all bids.For Online Auction visit www.govdeals.com.
Bids must be mailed or delivered to:
P.O. Box 1810
305 Chestnut Street - 5th Floor
Wilmington, NC 28401
How to Bid
- We do not accept sealed bids via the internet at this time
- If Bid Invitation is available online, print, fill out and deliver to Purchasing
- All addendums are listed within the bid post
- If you plan to bid contact Purchasing to be added to the Bidder's List to ensure you have all needed info
- Click here for M/WBE info