To receive email notices when bids are added to the City of Wilmington website, sign up for eNotification.
The City of Wilmington reserves the right to reject any and all bids.For Online Auction visit www.govdeals.com.
ATTN VENDORS: The City of Wilmington is changing financial systems, which will mean changes to the way invoices are submitted for payment.
|PB-IH-1218||Roof Inspections & Repair Services due to Hurricane Florence||12/20/2018 11:43 AM||01/08/2019 4:00 PM||Closed|
|BP-SW-LJB-0319||Shipyard Blvd Bus Pullout & Sidewalk||02/15/2019||03/14/2019 3:00 PM||Closed|
|DRA-IH-0419||Storm Drain Pipe Repairs Henry Street||03/05/2019 3:01 PM||04/09/2019 3:00 PM||Open|
|SP-0718||Surplus Vehicle & Equipment Auction July 23, 2018 - August 5, 2018||07/03/2018 12:17 PM||08/05/2018||Closed|
|S6-1018.2||Towing Services-Section II, III, IV & V-Heavy Vehicles RFP||10/24/2018 12:48 PM||11/08/2018 3:00 PM||Closed|
Bids must be mailed or delivered to:
P.O. Box 1810
305 Chestnut Street - 5th Floor
Wilmington, NC 28401
How to Bid
- We do not accept sealed bids via the internet at this time
- If Bid Invitation is available online, print, fill out and deliver to Purchasing
- All addenda are listed within the bid post
- If you plan to bid, contact Purchasing to be added to the Bidder's List to ensure you have all needed info
- Click here for M/WBE info