Vendors & Contractors
- Want to be a Vendor with the City of Wilmington? Complete the Vendor Application and submit to Purchasing.
ATTN VENDORS: The City of Wilmington is implementing a Vendor Self Service Portal which is anticipated to go live in the near future
- The City of Wilmington does not "certify" MWBE firms.
- We recognize firms certified by the NC Department of Administration's HUB office through the Statewide Uniform Certification Program.
- Only firms certified through SWUC will count towards the city's participation goal.
- 14% minority participation goal for contracts over $50,000.
Purchasing Law Information
- Statute N.C.G.S. § 143-128.2 requires public agencies to comply with specific and stringent requirements for promoting the use of minority business enterprises.
- General contractors must make a good faith effort to include minority business participation in construction project in N.C.G.S. § 143-128.2(f).
For additional information on the city's MWBE Program, please contact Daryle Parker at 910.341.7830.
Vehicles & Equipment
- Surplus vehicles and equipment are auctioned through www.govdeals.com. Please visit our Current Bids page to view.
- If you are a non-profit interested in obtaining surplus goods from the city please contact Community Development at 910.341.7836.
Surplus Real Property
- Any conveyance is done in accordance with State laws North Carolina General Statutes § 160A-269.
- Priority consideration is to return properties to the tax rolls.
- Non-profits must demonstrate the resources to develop and maintain any property from the city, without assistance from the city.
- The city council has final approval and may decide not to convey a parcel.
- Please visit our Current Bids page to view any surplus real property for sale.