Greenville Loop Trail
This 4.3-mile multi-use path will run the entire length of Greenville Loop Road, connecting neighborhoods to Bradley Creek Elementary School as well as the commercial areas on either end of Greenville Loop.
Crosswalk at Holly Tree and College Roads
On the south end of Greenville Loop Road, the trail will continue through a natural area all the way to College Road, where users can access the proposed South College Trail to 17th Street, where they can connect with the existing Cross City Trail. On the north end, the trail will cross Oleander Drive and connect to the existing River-to-Sea Bikeway on Park Avenue.
- Maximizes use of public dollars by complementing and expanding upon existing trails
- Helps create safe connections for bicycling and walking between existing and planned trails
- Provides healthy, safe option to get exercise
- Provides walking/biking as another way to reach commercial areas, getting cars off congested roads
- Addresses one of the top priorities identified from citizens in neighborhood meetings held around the city earlier this year as part of city’s effort to develop long-term plan for growth