401 S. 8th Street
Phone: 910.341.7866 or TTY Relay 711
Mary Jones, MLK Center Supervisor 910.341.0053
Cliff Barnett, Recreation Coordinator 910.341.0056
Marqus Davis, Youth Athletics 9910.341.0057
- Community Center Building/Gym
- 6 tennis courts with lights
- 3 Ball Fields
- William Murphy Swimming Pool
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Afterschool Program
- Summer Day Camp & Basketball Camp Flyer
- Art from the Heart (for adults with disabilities)
- Athletic programs
- GED Program offered by CFCC
- Senior Programs
- Special Events
- Teen Programs
3 on 3 Basketball League
Open Gym is free for all ages. Cost: Free
Adult Open Gym (18/up)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 10 a.m. -12 p.m.
Youth Open Gym 17/under
Monday – Friday 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Open Gym - Adults with Disabilities
Wed. 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Monday & Friday 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
NOTE: Gym hours are subject to change
due to evening programs. Please call 341.7866
ahead to assure gym will be open to public.
Tuesdays & Thursdays 10 a.m. – 12 noon
Mondays & Fridays: 12:00 noon - 3:00 p.m.
There is no cost for the senior programs.
For more information email or 910.341.7866.