Special Event & Race Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

R.T. Jones,   Parks & Recreation
302 Willard Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
Phone: 910.772.4177


A Special Event Permit is required for:

  • General events
  • Race/Walks
  • Parades
  • Neighborhood Events
  • Street Closures for events only 

Special Event Guide   Special Event Permit Application