DUKE ENERGY PROGRESS TREE TRIMMING
Note that the trimming locations and dates listed below are not controlled by the City of Wilmington, and are therefore subject to change.
Notifications and updates of when and where Duke Energy Progress and their contractor are doing circuit line clearance work in the following areas.
Duke Energy Progress will be trimming trees for circuit line clearance in the following locations:
– 10th St from Orange St. to Grace St.
– 11th St from Market St. to Fanning St.
– 16th St from Princess St. to Rankin St.
– Dock St from 5th St. to 10th St.
– Princess St from 6th St. to 16th St.
– Chestnut St from 8th St. to 16th St.
– Grace St from 10th St. to 17th St.
– Rankin St from 11th St. to 17th St.
– McRae St from Fanning St. to Bess St.
– Swan St, Nixon St, Taylor St. and Hinton St.
The work is scheduled to begin on November 11 and be completed on December 31.
Customers who have questions or concerns about right-of-way or vegetation maintenance can contact a Duke Energy Progress customer service representative by calling 800-452-2777.