In the Learning Library you will find lots of helpful information, from installing and maintaining BMPs to Videos to UNCW Water Quality Reports. Feel free to explore!
Install and maintain BMPs
- Smart Yards Guide
- Citizen's Guide to Protecting Wilmington's Waterways
- Pervious pavement fact sheet
- Rain barrel fact sheet
- Rain garden fact sheet
Get help paying for a BMP Installation
- Participate in cost-sharing or free BMP installation programs with
New Hanover County Soil and Water Conservation District.
- Discounted rain barrels can be purchased on the second Thursday of each month.
- We are always looking for locations that can benefit from the installation of a BMP and we may be able to partially or completely fund its installation. If you can help suggest a site, please email:
Bradley & Hewletts Creek Watershed Restoration Plan
- Heal Our Waterways Program - Brochure
- Plan Summary
- Bradley & Hewletts Creeks Watershed Restoration Plan (full plan)
Educational Postcard Series (in order of Publication date)
- Water Systems - Spring 2013
- Watersheds - Fall 2013
- Pet Waste - Spring 2014
- Yard Waste - Fall 2014
- Fertilizer - Spring 2015
- Sediment - Fall 2015
- Litter - Spring 2016
- Vehicle Fluids - Fall 2016
- Pesticides - Spring 2017
UNCW Annual Water Quality Reports
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2008 Annual Report
- 2007 Annual Report
Make a Ripple ~ Ambassador Materials
Stories of the Creeks
If you have a story of growing up and living on Bradley or Hewletts Creeks, we would love to include them!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.