Wed. August 5 - golf course staff are working on storm debris pickup. The course is currently closed. Please call 791,0558 for updates.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID - 19) concerns, the following operational changes will take place at the Municipal Golf Course:
- Tee times are spaced out in 10 minute increments in order to create “social distancing."
- Bunker rakes have been removed. Please smooth sand with your foot. You may place the ball in the bunker into a preferred lie.
- The cups on the greens have been reversed. This will allow your ball to be removed from the cup without touching the flag stick or the cup. Leave the flag stick in the hole at all times.
- Golf Courts are allowed beginning April 17 with the restriction of one person per cart. Note - two people from the same family may share a cart. Staff will sanitize the carts after each use.
- No more than 10 people in the pro shop at one time.
- Staff will be wiping down common areas every 30 minutes.
Thank you for your understanding. Questions? call 791.0558.
Tee times can be made one week in advance. MAKE TEE TIMES ONLINE
The Wilmington Municipal Golf Course was designed by Donald Ross in 1926 to provide the public with a quality, championship 18 hole golf course.
Local Resident Rates
(Players that reside in New Hanover, Brunswick & Pender Counties)
- Weekday 18 (walking): $27
- Weekend 18 (walking) $30
- Weekday 9 holes (walking) $18
- Weekend 9 holes (walking) $19
Daily Greens Rates
(Non locals - Players who reside outside of New Hanover, Brunswick & Pender counties)
- Weekday 18 holes (walking) $37
- Weekend 18 holes (walking) $40
- Weekday 9 holes (walking) $23
- Weekend 9 holes (walking) $24
Note: must be 18/older to use carts.
- 18 holes $12/person
- 9 holes $8/person
- Pull Cart $3
- Discount Card for City taxpayers (15 rounds) Cost: $285
- Discount Card for New Hanover, Brunswick, or Pender County residents (15 rounds) Cost: $330
- Discount Card (weekdays only) that combines greens fee & cart fee (15 rounds) Cost: $420
- Summer Junior Pass (17/under) Good June - August after 12 noon Cost: $100/unlimited play
- Winter Junior Pass - Sept. 1 - May 31 after 12 noon Cost: $200/unlimited play
All passes expire after 12 months from date of purchase.
- 2020 City Senior & Mid Amateur Results
- 2019 City Amateur - Results
- 2018 City Amateur - Results
- 2018 Senior Amateur - Results
- 2017 City Amateur - Results
- 2017 Men's Golf Association Club Championship - Results
- 2016 City Amateur - Results
First Tee Project @ Municipal Golf Course
Inland Greens Par 3 Golf Course
The course is currently closed due to storm debris pickup and will reopen on August 6.
Inland Greens is a 9 hole par 3 golf course. Pull carts are available for rental.
5945 Inland Greens Drive, Wilmington NC | 910.765.7459
Jonathan Batts, Manager
We are now offering a $50 monthly pass (limited time only)
Tee times can be made up to one week in advance by calling 765.7459 or Reserve Tee Time Online Note: payment for web tee times will be made when you check in at the course..