Both Inland Greens & the Municipal Golf Course are now open!
Tee times can be made one week in advance. MAKE TEE TIMES ONLINE
The Wilmington Municipal Golf Course was designed by Donald Ross in 1926 to provide the public with a quality, championship 18 hole golf course.
Local Resident Rates
(Players that reside in New Hanover, Brunswick & Pender Counties)
- Weekday 18 (walking): $23
- Weekend 18 (walking) $27
Daily Greens Rates
(Non locals - Players who reside outside of New Hanover, Brunswick & Pender counties)
- Weekday 18 holes (walking) $28
- Weekend 18 holes (walking): $30
- 18 holes $12/person
- 9 holes $7/person
- Pull Cart $2
- Discount Card for City taxpayers (15 rounds) Cost: $240 ($16/round)
- Discount Card for New Hanover, Brunswick, or Pender County residents (15 rounds) Cost: $300 ($20/round)
- Discount Card (weekdays only) that combines greens fee & cart fee (15 rounds) Cost: $375 ($25/round)
- Summer Junior Pass (17/under) Good June - August after 12 noon Cost: $100/unlimited
All passes expire after 6 months from date of purchase.
- 2018 Senior Amateur - Results
- 2017 City Amateur - Results
- 2017 Men's Golf Association Club Championship- - Results
- 2016 City Amateur - Results
First Tee Project @ Municipal Golf Course
5945 Inland Greens Drive
Wilmington, NC 28405
Jonathan Batts, Manager
We are now offering a $50 monthly pass (limited time only)
Inland Greens is a 9 hole par 3 golf course. Pull carts are available for rental.
Tee times can be made up to one week in advance by calling 765.7459 or Reserve Tee Time Online Note: payment for web tee times will be made when you check in at the course..
The City of Wilmington purchased the Inland Greens property in March 2011 for $500,000 from the 2006 voter-approved Parks and Greenspace Bond. The facility was previously run as an 18 hole par 3 golf course.
Phase I of the Inland Greens project which included extensive stormwater improvements on the 33 acre park/golf course and converted to front nine holes of the golf cart to a passive park with a walking trail was completed winter 2016. The drainage system improved stormwater treatment and brought the property into compliance with its state stormwater permit.
Phase II development included rehabilitation of 9 holes of the par three golf course and renovations to the clubhouse and parking lot. The park includes walking trail, bocce courts and park benches. A playground will be installed this fall. The golf course opened on July 19, 2018.
The total cost of the project improvements was $2.7 million and funded by 2006 Parks Bond, Capital Improvement Program and Stormwater Funds.