Tee times can be made one week in advance. MAKE TEE TIMES ONLINE
The Wilmington Municipal Golf Course was designed by Donald Ross in 1926 to provide the public with a quality, championship 18 hole golf course.
Local Resident Rates
(Players that reside in New Hanover, Brunswick & Pender Counties)
- Weekday 18 (walking): $23
- Weekend 18 (walking) $27
Daily Greens Rates
(Non locals - Players who reside outside of New Hanover, Brunswick & Pender counties)
- Weekday 18 holes (walking) $28
- Weekend 18 holes (walking): $30
- 18 holes $12/person
- 9 holes $7/person
- Pull Cart $2
- Discount Card for City taxpayers (15 rounds) Cost: $240 ($16/round)
- Discount Card for New Hanover, Brunswick, or Pender County residents (15 rounds) Cost: $300 ($20/round)
- Discount Card (weekdays only) that combines greens fee & cart fee (15 rounds) Cost: $375 ($25/round)
- Summer Junior Pass (17/under) Good June - August after 12 noon Cost: $100/unlimited
All passes expire after 6 months from date of purchase.
- 2018 Senior Amateur - Results
- 2017 City Amateur - Results
- 2017 Men's Golf Association Club Championship- - Results
- 2016 City Amateur - Results
First Tee Project @ Municipal Golf Course
5945 Inland Greens Drive
Wilmington, NC 28405
Jonathan Batts, Manager
We are now offering a $50 monthly pass (limited time only)
Inland Greens is a 9 hole par 3 golf course. Pull carts are available for rental.
Tee times can be made up to one week in advance by calling 765.7459 or Reserve Tee Time Online Note: payment for web tee times will be made when you check in at the course..
The City of Wilmington purchased the Inland Greens property in March 2011 for $500,000 from the 2006 voter-approved Parks and Greenspace Bond. The facility was previously run as an 18 hole par 3 golf course.
Phase I of the Inland Greens project which included extensive stormwater improvements on the 33 acre park/golf course and converted to front nine holes of the golf cart to a passive park with a walking trail was completed winter 2016. The drainage system improved stormwater treatment and brought the property into compliance with its state stormwater permit.
Phase II development included rehabilitation of 9 holes of the par three golf course and renovations to the clubhouse and parking lot. The park includes walking trail, bocce courts and park benches. A playground will be installed this fall. The golf course opened on July 19, 2018.
The total cost of the project improvements was $2.7 million and funded by 2006 Parks Bond, Capital Improvement Program and Stormwater Funds.